vrarsh
whhhheeeeee

I wonder, and I ponder,
why on earth are so many people born either in Jan or March? And I know so few people born in July..

I seriously wonder..

I am looking forward to this Saturday :)Sis's engagement. Looking forward to meet everyone, the whole jingbang, the sp ppl, the KL bunch and the relations from Penang :) yay.. its going to be so much of fun, cant wait..

But yeah, together with all this, there is something that i dread.
No not anyone in particular,
not even the assignment and presentations that follow ..

but..

the nagging questions from all this aunties and some uncles..

"SO?? ITS YOUR TURN NEXT! WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE? HOW SOON????"

arrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im just going to drag darshie and say Im getting married to her..
Gay rights!! hahaha
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    yea you did that alrite! now some aunties seem to really think we are in a relationship.hmmmm. :P


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}