vrarsh
I can't wait.
It makes my heart pound faster, my pressure rises up gently, and I get slight goose-bumps. And all these happens, just by a small flicker of my mind. Just by thinking of things that I like, photography, and art and Holidays.
Thinking of all the beautiful exotic shots I can take when I get my camera (soon soon), gets me excited. I feel like a kid seeing the world for the first time. This fascination with photography isn't new, I like it, not because it is an IN thing to do.
It amazes me how you can capture an image on a film, on a paper, and not only capture the image, but also the colours, vivid brightness and also the raw emotions on paper. It is as if the trick to capture emotions and feelings, are by taking a snapshot. And the moment you look back at a photo, no matter how ancient, how rusty, how dog-eared it is, emotions flood back into you. Such Magic.

I can't wait. to unleash the magic
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}