vrarsh
Hellooo ;)

Despite only sleeping for 2 hours last night, and the crazy amount of work I have, life is good.. Its all good and its at a just nice, warm enough to sleep state..Pardon the pun, I am just sleepy. :)

I just cant wait to get done with my studying, hoping to get my external placements in the places I applied for, and start travelling! Yay...
It would be awesome to not only go elsewhere for the internship but also to travel all around the place.. Fingers crossed..

And then there is this other matter, that I am confused..How can one choose? Its not far.. I like both of them, and putting me in this predicament is so unfair! I am torn,,,

....
,,,,,,
........


a Laptop or DSLR ??

hehehe.. :D
It is a confusion.. A massive one at that..

My current laptop is so broken, its hanging a thread.. And it doesnt to work properly, getting overheated and all.. So bloody irritating!But it still runs.

But I want a camera .. I need to pamper myself after all the hardwork I am putting in, trying to manage studying and working at the same time.. Its not funny..

So you tell me.. while you are thinking, I will work on my campaigns, presentations and then enjoy my wonderful holiday in Redang .. Oh boy.. LIfe is good... Misery? What's That ??
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}