vrarsh
orange!!

colours do a lot to change da way u feel.. maybe dis is wat i should do my thesis on..(goes on9 straight away to do sum research on it... results: nothing dat suitable)
so niway,, was a bit confused bout the whole thing, bout my course and general direction in life and i realised that i took the road not taken as by the poet Robert Frost.. As all my life, i wanted to do medicine and then i got hurled into a local uni to do psychology..i am doin well but i just realised mayb i wasnt cut out for it as i lacked the passion and had no idea wat am i gonna work as.. i just got very nervous as i am da kind of person who needs to control my variables(life on the whole) and not knowing my future sounded taunted me..
but i then i knoe, "god would never give me anything i cant handle" so i knoe i'll be alryt.. its ok to do things u have no particular liking for.. the key to it is not to enjoy doing wat u like but to like wat u do not enjoy"
green..-liquids fav colour.. she has a penchant for all things green.. i love me frens.. they r such sweethearts n have always been there for me wen i truly need them or just to brighten up my day..
i cant believe i am already finishin up my degree, it seems lk just yest wen i entered.. now gotta focus on thesis, then grad and go off to do masters overseas.. prob UK or aust...it all depends on if i wud be able to get a scholarship and got-willing i will.. thanx for all u have given me lord, my frens, family, my good grades and the da unsightly ones to make me work harder, and for my whole life in general...


p.s: sha, quote "
They show me the greatness of Christianity and Hinduism while i show them nothing because i'm not Islamic enough. *shaking head* sigh.." it had me rolling on the floor laughing.. u r good the way u r.. we do not have the ability to change our past, but we do have wat it takes to modify and alter da future to suit how u r... hugs
1 Response
  1. Shadi Says:

    wah so colourful. Where's my favourite colour-white?? Kakaka, the ppl wont see wat u wrote because the background is white too.

    what....why rolling on the floor...telling u the truth ni ma. lol.


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}