vrarsh
i had enuf of me feelin sorry for myself.. so.. no more complains d..
pretty happy at home.. ermm can i just complain for da last time... ipoh is tooooo hawttt... i so cant stand da heat..burning,.. melting.. have to on da a/c at nyt n wen i take my nap in da afternoon, i wake up drenched in sweat.. hahaha.. terrible.. such a thing called global warming.. sobs
so thus here i am back in my home.. eatin all da time,,watchin all da tv i wan (cut dat out,, only wen dad is not around!! he hogs da tv!! no fair!) n doin absolutely nothing.. meoow.. feelin as lazy as fellow felines..

n ooh.. it feels lk i just entered uni n am alredy entering my final year nex year ... n by nex april i wud alredi be done wid my degree!!! tho i am doin a course i didnt even choose,, i m pretty happy here.. i got a selected group of close frens,, real sweethearts they r... n met sum real nice ppl.. can out any time..go shop anytime.. not necessarily dat i have cash.. but nevertheless knowing there r shoppin malls nearby is a soothing thing for my deprived soul.. got more involved spiritually n truly learnt alot.. i was angry a lot be4,, but now, have learnt to let go.. everything happens for a reason,, n if i were to go tru da same kind of probs agains, i knoe i can deal wid it better second time around.. guess, wid time, u do learn after all..

my sis gettin married soon!!!!! gosh.. dats soon.. i mean we were just kids fooling around wid barbie dolls n legos.. n now,, she's gonna get hitched in lk 2 years n she wud have her own tiny tots.. goodness, time do flies.. n it flies faster as u get older..

i love my life.. n all da precios ppl who colour it.. u knoe who u r.. if i had failed to let u knoe how much u mean to me,, here is a shout out " i love u peepz.. thanx for always being there for me..lotsa love n huggiess..


roomie u gotta a post on me?? aww babe,, im touched.. totally.. i heart u!! <3 (",)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}