vrarsh
The room was dark. It was humid and she felt as if it was closing in on her. Bumps and weird formation had started appearing on the walls, making it seem as if it was swollen, with perhaps some unidentified disease. She was freaking out. There was nothing here for her, not right now, not with the condition of her home like this. She loved it, more than anything, and there was only one occasion where she had left home before. And even that was a long time ago, she barely remembered the details.

And so she packed, and she left. It had been more than 24 hours, and no one knew where she had gone to. There's faint hope she might be coming back.

Ask me, I should know but I don't. She is gone. And I pray she returns, soon. I cant work without her.

Oh damn..


My voice took a drive to the oblivion and hasn't returned. I am doomed.. :(
2 Responses
  1. FiShY~FiSh Says:

    hahahaha! she's probably in pursuit of an adventure perhaps :P:P:P:P


  2. vrarsh Says:

    haha.. I suppose. As opposing to sounding like shrek yesterday, I now sound like the Donkey and I have been told, its a remarkable improvement.

    Geez. What has my life come up to..


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}