vrarsh
28TH April 2009

My exact words were "There is so much to say, so many thoughts I want to pen down, but I just do not know where to start and how to begin". I wasn't too happy yesterday and after talking to my wonderful friends and sister, I got a better perspective on the situation. Just a few days after writing how I am happy with where I am right now, and how I know everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that whatever that happens beyond your control is there to make you a better person, like propelling you forward to your goal, the ultimate goal, be it to be a good person, to be saved during apocalyspe or just plain Moksha.

I got a very difficult person to work with in the coming three months. He is obnoxious, rude, and the worst part is he doesn't like to listen to what other people has to say. And when I came home I realised the swallow's nest outside my window was destroyed by the contractors who were painting and seeing these birds losing their home kind of did it for me, the straw that broke my back. I couldn't help but feel sad and depressed.

It is easy to know a knowledge, but when it comes to understanding them, it is a whole different story. Well, it is always when a ripples shake the calm surface of the sea, or lake, you realise your stand and appreciate the good times :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}