vrarsh
I am frustated. So yeah this is going to be a pleasant post.
I am tired of being nice, accomodating whilst I am being embarassed and shouted at. I am tired of all the work load I have and I feel like I need some time to sort my brain out.I dislike multi-tasking, I want to revel in days that I did not have to study and work my butt off to gain some extra cash.
I need a break, I need to stay away from books, I need to stay from people who only complain and never see the good in others. I wish I can stop time. So I can sit, go for a holiday, and get everything sorted out. I want to be able to compartmentalise my brain so I can do a number of things at the same time. I basically wish I was at home with mom and dad. Yeah I would not get so much of freedom, but apparently now I know that freedom comes with a heavy pricetag.

*sigh.. I need to take a step back, and relax. But times running out. I don't know how I am going to do this.

Right now, all I want is for this dull headache to go away and to be able to fall asleep at night. Stress + insomnia is not funny at all..
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    sweets,
    time for you to take a break.
    but first, i guess things need to be sorted out.

    a bit of sharing from someone who recently had to manage time like that!

    1. try prioritizing..do what is important first.one at a time!

    2.don't be around people who complain and complain all the time.if you have no choice, try the selective hearing method.hehe.even with me!

    3.spend some time listening to music, sitting at a park, writing,channel the frustration into something else. even me, your trusted partner :P

    4.this is the one i love best - talk to me!!!wooi i kat sini buat apa sweets.

    dont give up..remember swami only gives us these kind of situations to let us know we can handle it, and we must learn to do that..

    you can get through this !! and i'll be supporting you, pom-poms and all, all the way.

    hugs!


  2. vrarsh Says:

    hey sweets...

    what would i do with you seriously??

    you know how lessons r always there for u to learn n they keep repeating themselves until u get it,,

    yeah.. only after reading your comment i realised how much i complain n whine, and thats y im getting pulled back into similar situations..

    hehe.. n no u don't complain at all, n i wonder how u do it,, so do teach :)

    n yes, i need a holiday n i need to talk to u, lets meet up soon..


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}