vrarsh
As I sit here, snuggled in the crook of my bed, my mind wondering, through high buildings, and low mangers, sweet smelling flowers, and desert roses, I stop to think of the reality of everything. It is a notion that has been harping on mind for quite sometime recently, and I really wonder on it's existence. How everything we see and smell and touch and hear, is here because and only because you believe in it. If you cease to believe, is that death? Or would you just cease to exist in this world of uncertainty and dreamplays? And merge into the one-ness of everything? Basically in Him.

Do you recall everyone how you were as a child? Do you remember how every colour was so vivid, how every senses where waiting in anticipation just for the moment you could be unleashed to the forbidden world of play? How the world around you stopped revolving the moment you start colouring and drawing or just playing? It was just you and only you existed at that moment.

Do you now recall a dream, a vivid one, with you, some family members perhaps,in some place you had visited before? How real it seems, to be there and cherishing everything, or to be running for your life, YOUR SAFETY, in a nightmare, only to wake up and realise it was just a dream.

My train of thoughts wanders, derailed, just floating along the night sky. I have got nothing interesting to say, nothing smart to reply.

Just that, right now, I am choosing to revel in life. To breathe, to smile, to feel, the raw nakedness of emotions and senses, just to exist, because I choose to.
Knowing this, having this knowledge is liberating by itself. I am here, because I choose to me, and I know come what may, I can handle it. It feels light, somewhat like a piece of the crytogram or puzzle is complete. I feel whole.

You may get this post, you may not. Maybe now maybe never. It matters not, for we are all the same eventually, the differences aren't that many, we are more alike than we know :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}