vrarsh
I am depressed. I want to cry, and I try but no tears seems to be coming.
Maybe it is because I know what is the right thing.
And the right thing is just follow whatever your parents say. Do what they need you to do and not hurt them.
I am saying this because my sisters and I were supposed to go to Redang, this weekend. And the Lord knows how much we needed a break. Both my elder sisters are having problems at work, and I need a break from all these working and studying, and younger sis, deserves a treat for her excellent result.
And then came the Dad saying NO. Don't go, not safe, weather's unreliable and waves are strong and all.
So, how can I still go ahead? I was so confused. Should I heed dad's warning and not go, or go ahead? I need the holiday.
And then, Haihh... I followed my heart, as painful as it is, I listened to it.. And decided not to go.
Since I always am the first one to say the cliche "everything happens for a reason", it only makes sense to believe in it myself.

Hmm... *hugs*.. Will go soon. I am sure swami has a plan, he is making this happen for a reason, and I am not angry with dad but I am actually sad Swami didnt make this work out.

woooo hoooo..
I will let myself fall,
the world is beyond my control,
the people around me are beyond my control,
the weather, the temperature, the seasons,
are all beyond my control,
But what I choose to do
is in my control,
How I feel is in my control,
And I choose,
to let go,
allow life to happen,
I choose to not get attached,
to the outcomes of my plans,
I choose to just live..
and smile....

Tree Planting session, here I come..
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    babes,
    somehow i understand that feeling of wanting to cry, and not being able to.

    anyway...i know how much you needed this break. maybe, there is a reason to why this happened...Swami knows what we need, and thats why sometimes things dont go the way we want it to.

    Redang will be there babe. we will go, together, with akka and all...

    i'm here, if you ever need to take that much needed break. lets go and freak out.


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}