vrarsh
its been a long time since i last posted a proper post..I had a thoroughly eventful month.. I came back Ipoh last month?? Somewhere in the middle of the month, whereby I was busy preparing for my sis's wedding. Yes yes.. photos.. I never seem to find the proper time to upload.. Its not that I dont want to, but it just so happens that everytime i try to upload, my pc starts giving problems, slows down, almost as if its sulking and what not.. gosh..Pcs' r definitely from the male specimen..haha..

So yeah i will upload soon enough, once I get a proper net connection, probably after im back to kl. I am going to be staying with my sister and commuting all the way to the Uni.. Its pretty far, and I m afraid I might get a lil claustrophobic, since we r going to be sharing a room, n just a room, no hall to prance around.. no kitchen to steal food from.. oh boy.. tough life..

anyway, since its the busy time of the month, weddings almost every weekend, i Have been busy.. going here n there.. And definitely not HIBERNATING like what some people claim.. (haha its good he doenst read my blog..)

I went back to penang..my hometown.. Its hard to describe my emotions, entering penang again.. I was born in penang, but we moved to kUAntan when i was 7 then later to ipoh when i was 16. Nevertheless, we always made a yearly trip back to Penang, visiting relations n friends, and I can tell you this, You will never get bored of penang.. Sitting in the bus, looking down the window, looking at the multi-shades of the sea,, and each and every little hawker stalls, admist big tall condo's and apartments..

n so we went, stayed in the bride's house.. she wasnt there, she was in her parent's house so we had the apartment to ourselves,. They had this pre-wedding night, where it was all dance and fun, which we helped to organize. Basically organising on how to bully the groom. And the groom and the bride loooked so good together. They looked so in love, that you can't help feeling happy for them and probably praying so u get someone like that too..:)) haha..

the wedding was beautiful, the deco was awesome and yes i being me, forgot to bring along a camera.. hey i was rushing and i thought my sis would have brought but she didnt. anyway will try to get the photos from a friend and upload once i have them. Then we went to "Spotlight"'s house and had tea there and we came back home.. ahh... Penang..

now i know what was the emotion that flooded me as i stepped into penang,, it was relief, happiness, joy of just being back HOME..
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    HOME:a word according to the cambridge dictionary it says this;someone's or something's place of origin, or the place where a person feels they belong: well clearing on this part penang is the place where i would believe you feel you belong?yet what amazes me is since you moved to kuantan when you were 7 that would mean you were penang till 7?so your most evident memories of home were formed even before you knew it was being formed...i believe that everyone one of us have a internal vibration that resonates with the surrounding and the place that has a natural frequency to that internal vibe is the place we eventually term 'home'.unlike my previous comment this one has no guide or bearing is just plainly a feeling that crossed my mind.as home is something always on my mind.im thinking youll be guessing by now what i mean?haha if u did thats cute!anyway i suppose the feeling u expressed was just nostalgic and comforting.home is surely where i'd love to be.but well sometiimes circumstances and time makes things difficult to test what you're made i woult think.but home is on my mind the first thing when im up and it surely is the last thing before i hit the bed.Well a random thought today walking through my flat that has this narrow hallway, the lights were out as there was a power problem last night and it was totally dejavu to my home at 6am when i crawl from my bed to scrammble into the bathroom,ironically this time i was all dressed and facing another day of life as a child eager to explore the offering of this world...well cirumcstances...what they can make out of you?something that is liveless in human terms yet one of the most powerful alterers of life..well i guess enough of that...just thought it was a really sweet post...and well to ur next post...claustrophobic is somethiing i can totally relate to but instead of that;i would rather concentrate on the joy of having my sibling next to me as the clock is always ticking,this days will soon be memories once again...anyway...congrats once again on your masters placement..and all the best! wish u well.God Bless!! your anonymous commentor


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}