vrarsh
i went on a movie spree.. haha.. yes i'm that free. I came down to KL for my orientation n yes my uni is in CHOW KIT. I know!! of all places Chow Kit..aduhh... That isnt a good area at all.. Picture this.. Im sitting in the monorail. Time= 8.30 am. The train is full to the core, full of corporate figures, chasing down hard earned cash and they start dispersing out one by one station. (Oh Chow kit is the 2nd last station in the monorail line). So there i am sitting, people watching and slowly the crowd thins out. And finally when i reach Chow kit, not a single corporate figure goes out with me. NIL.. The only kinda people who accompanied me out were aliens.. haha.. or immigrants.. Im not being racist or prejudice here. All i am saying is that, Chow kit is such an area. U know, the kind full of anyone but A Malaysian..

Went to an unevenful orientation. There are only 7 of us in my course, and I m pretty sure there r only like 1/2 guys.. Sad case ha.. And apparently next year, they wont be opening up masters in clinical psy because they have to review the program. Thus i think im pretty blessed to have gotten it this year. And it also seems from the 70 + who applied, 20+got an interview and we r cream of the crop here.. haha.. yes yes im being boastful.. ah.. who cares.. hehe

met a very nice coursemate, she is nice.. sweet.. will be known hereon as Ms. Directionally Challenged.. haha..No seriously, she says she is. I have yet to test her claims.. might be moving wid her though.. and my class starts soon

I WATCHED HULK (rating 2/10) and MADE OF HONOR ( rating 100/10) ahhhhh.. swoons.. mc dreamy is so so so dreamable.. he is ahh.. drools... haha.. seriously.. cuteness to the max!! im sure all you girls will agree.. please go watch the movie.. its the same old story but then, its just refreshing at the same time..great humor actually,.. Me and Darshie (my date for the day), we were laughing our heads off.. Sadly we were the only two who were laughing.. The rest them must be extremely slow not to get the jokes...

photos... ahh.. yeah. soon soon.. hehe
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}