vrarsh
Wish list for May 2009 to May 2010

- time, and more time
- fun and more fun
- a life!!

Ever since I started this course, I barely had time to do anything, no holidays, no empty fun weekends to do anything. No time!! And no matter how much I try to manage time, at this point of time, I really do not have the luxury of managing them.
I'm working now, doing my practicals where I see patients, trying my (our) level best to help everyone that come knocking at the clinic's door. It is tough but I love it. It is sometimes overwhelming because you do not know what exactly to do to help them solve whatever problems they have. Sometimes I think it is easier doing engineering or medicine, just because when you tell them you are an engineer, people don't stop and look at you and ask " SO what exactly do you do? Talk and advice people? Geez that must be so easy!".

It is infuriating, when people, majority of them have no idea what is it that you do. And some have the knack of telling right to your face that doing practicals isn't the real thing, you are doing a real job! What defines a real job? When you get paid? So whether or not I am helping people, changing someones life matters not?
And then just cause I am working part-time as a research assistant during the days I do not see clients, even that is seen as something easy, relaxing since all I am doing is helping someone do their research!

I think people need to stop judging how hardworking or how much a person earns and instead evaluate how good he or she is and how much has that individual helped people around him/her and made the society a better place to be in. Why do we need to judge others, and label people all sorts of names just to make ourselves feel better, a little higher??

That said and done, I am absolutely busy and I will try to continue the story bout the man and the box asap..:)
3 Responses
  1. . Says:

    Hmm... at least you can talk to someone and get some response. Lifts and escalators don't talk... that's why most engineers finally end up at ur clinic..?


  2. vrarsh Says:

    hehehe... Mr.Dote, Im sorry that you cant communicate with lifts n escalators.. Don't worry you can talk to me,..:) for fwee of charge.. No need to belanja at hsbc also.. hehe


  3. Anonymous Says:

    My dear looosee...first of all..you have to be convienced that SWAMI is GOD, which I believe u r convinced..so when SWAMI is GOD all the other creation in the world..INCLUDING "TIME" is created by SWAMI..So it would be really wise for us to LET THE CREATOR MANAGE HIS CREATIONS which is "time"....you don't manage or try to manage your time..let HIM do it ma...
    He knows it better....but there is a catch in yet...as what i have learn througout these year..the only catch is "HOW MUCH YOU ARE PREPARED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR HIM"...what i mean is.....only you can justify this...everyone can advice..like what the person who is tyoing this comment is doing but end of the day..IT YOU AND HIM..the ALMIGHTY..


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}