vrarsh
Its 17 days pass the New Year,, and I still don't have any resolutions.. AH.. heck the resolutions.. Who need them anyway, its not like I will even remember them by June :)

Anyway, yep, been ages since the last post, and so many events took place. Happy events, sad events, events that tear your heart into pieces and other events that make you laugh till you have a stitch in your sides. As you all may or may not know (depending on if you read the news or not), there was a recent landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa in early Dec and it claimed the life of my very good friend's cousin, Dr. Yoges. I personally do not know her, haven't met her but her passing took me by surprise and it was so painful to see how much my friend and the rest of the family was suffering and dealing with the lost. It hurt to see the people you care about in so much of pain, and you cant do anyting about it. The landslide was a day before I left to India, and thus, I couldnt even visit her.

You know how when you read the papers or watch the news, and there are people dying almost every other day due to some calamity, you feel sorry for the person and their family, but the feeling just stops there. You don't spend weeks dwelling on the emotion and grieve, you don't mourne for them (probably not as much), and sooner or later, it goes out of your mind, somewhere in your subconcious domain. But this event, this death, shocked me to my core. I started wondering how would I deal if I lost my parents, or siblings, and I just couldn't do anything about it. I didnt want to go to India, and started having doubts and was very anxious on the safety of my family.

Though I wanted to go to India so badly, I started having hestitations, doubts.. You know death is just a part of life, you know you should detach yourself from everything that isn't permanent here in this world, and yet when it hits you, it hits you smack on your face. Yep, I do not have an answer to how I manage to overcome the feeling, or if i supressed it. Whatever happens, happens for a reason..

to be continued ....
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    babe...
    i never thanked you for being here for me in this difficult time. yeap, it was one hell of a shock, and death is something none of us were trained to deal with, or handle.
    but so many lessons were learnt, and so much of Love poured in at this time.
    so thank you sweets. for being a pillar of strength, for being here to talk to, and for just being you.
    love u lots!


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}