vrarsh
I know I haven't been updating the blog often. I seriously don't have the time. Argh I don't know. I need to increase my motivation and self discipline. I have four assignments to pass up. Let me explain.

1) Thesis proposal that we will be working on next year
current status - 1% as I have just identified the topic I might be interested in. Even then, I am not entirely sure as I cant seem to find enough back up data on the likes of this study. Tough?? yep. Tell me all about it

2) Thesis critique - To identify the mistakes in a pass year thesis and summarize it in 5 pages.
current status :-0%

3)Assessment tool review - To pick an assessment tool and explain all about it including studies on reliability, validity etc. You also need to run the test on someone and get the data on it and explain on how you calculate and measure the scores
current status - 0%

4) Task Analysis - To describe in detail how do you travel from home to class. To include in all the cues and natural consequences if those steps were not taken.
current status - 90%

Thus, so far I have only managed to complete one and even that isnt 100% done. What am I do to? I came back from class, did some research online and wanted to take a short 30 min nap but that dragged on to 2 hours!!! I am so going to fail my course... I need to buck up..

And on top of this, I am required to go back to Ipoh almost every other weekend to coach my younger sis who is sitting for SPM this year. Its not that I don't like going back or helping her out. It is just that I am at a point I dont even have time to resurface and breath and I am expected to this. When I say I have to do my assignments, I am labelled as selfish.. Tell me, is it okay to go back and coach coach my sis and fail my studies is it? huh?? argh..
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}