vrarsh
I am wondering if I should carry on with this blog. It doesnt seem to fit its purpose anymore. Wait, there are no purposes, but hmm..

Life is pretty stressful right now. Managed to hand in 2 of assignments and I still have another 3 to go. Then comes the part of your life. The one that has to do with all the other people in your life. You try to please one party, then end up getting screwed by another. Lecturers in uni are not up to any standard at all. Just because u have a post grad degree, doesn't mean you are all too good and you can go around yelling ryt?

Hhmm.. I am wondering,, will it ever get any better. I should probably diagnose myself for depression.. haha.. Just am so glad I have a whole bunch of wonderful classmates, and friends and family who care. But then one still needs to whine n complain don't they..?? :)

BTW, the line between complaining and explaining your life is so thin, ppl always get confused with the both. does it even matter anyway??\
..
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}