vrarsh
monday mornings :) a cup of coffee.. some biscuits.. hmm.. perfect isn't its well i guess its all more perfect thanks to my classes which only starts at 2 :) yippie no waking up at 6 plus and taking the bus.

i am still bunking in with my sister and she doesn't have Internet connection so, unless I can hijack a wireless from the someone in the building.. tee hee.. but yeah life goes on. Its going to be the third week of class. Classes are getting tougher. I really need to buck up, and read up on every single theory and topic that we studied in undergrad. And thats really a lot. My coursemates are such darlings. All ten of us are girls, and yes not a single boy. Lecturers are real good, they really try to make you understand what the topic is about and how we can practice it.. I need to get going.. coffee is awaiting.. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}