vrarsh
Life has been quite a roller coaster recently. Things are going way out of hand, but maybe this time i should just go with the flow.
I was very confused recently, regarding my decisions in life and a good friend told me this " to think back some day in the future, when im happy n worryless, about the choices i had to make. The 1st thing that comes to my mind will be the one which will make me happy".. I should try that out. I will, some day in the near future.

I am growing day by day. Classes are so un-class like. We have to revise every single theory and piece of knowledge that we learnt in undergrad. And to top it up, now we have to memorize all the sypmtoms and learn how to diagnose and figure out what to help and how. Its so sad that so many people don't even understand what is psychology and what a clinical psychologist does. And the worst part is the whole stigma and prejudice not only on people who have mental disorders but also children who are slow learners, or transexuals and such.

I am not perfect. I get pissed and mad with people too, especially if they test my patience. But this was plain stupid. The police arrested a whole bunch of transexuals because the had a pageant in Kelantan. And the news caster called them "Pondan" aka faggot.. Thats just stupid. Why on earth was she being biased and prejudice. Its not like they want to be like that right? Who on earth would choose to be someone like that. They are born that way and they have to make do with what they are. Who are we to label and judge people who aren't like us? We call ourselves normal but we behave in such a degrading manner. Anyone with any sort of mental problem is immediately labelled as a psycho. Any child who is a lil slow is called stupid!

Shouldn't we all realise we are nothing and no one to label others? We who are able, should accept them and care for them. Or else whats the big fat difference between us and them or us and animals?

Think.!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}