vrarsh


i was so very excited to go to the saloon, and I managed to get an appointment with this saloon in Old Town Ipoh. The hair stylist was recommended by my sisters, so I called him and did the necessary.

The day came, I asked for a highlight.. Didnt really see the colour chart as he said he will make it all very nice and make my curls look more defined yada yada.. But then since he was busy, this other girl came n did my hair. She was nice... Only thing is,, the colour was a little too bright. I look like a brown skunk according my younger sister.. the highlight is too much of a contrast with my dark hair and it makes me look pretty much culture shock.. n whats worst is that my dad, who's super Orthodox is gonna get a massive shock seeing my hair like this!! And he is due back tomorrow..

So what is one to do?? I called the stylist and told him he needed to tone it down for me..Appointment- tomorrow morning, before dad returns home..

haha.. this is what happens when u have an itchy bum (nope.. butt aint itchy.. just a literal translation for local slang..)

this is how it looks like now.. but then.. it doesnt look too bad on photo does it... hmpphh...

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    where's the picture deary dear???!!!


Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}