vrarsh
Hello again.

Yes it has been a real long time since I last blogged. Perhaps almost more than a month ago, and even then it was just two post dedicated to the two special people in my life, my best friend Darshana and my dearest friend, Late Pravin (Rest in peace sweets).

I do apologize for not posting anything earlier. Been busy working, not exactly climbing the corporate ladder but more of gathering and gaining experience and knowledge. Nope, not done with Masters yet though.

Anyway I do have a new photoblog, which Im sharing with Darshana. Here is the link:-

http://www.flashyaffair.blogspot.com

Do check it out, and we would really appreciate your comments.

p.s: Here is a preview of what you will see in our photoblog




























Will update soon.
xx
-me

0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}