vrarsh
Its coming to an end.. 3 years of my life, the age where I was supposed to be partying and having fun, out every night were spent here.. in this almost 37 years old, local uni. Its a pretty boring place, that I have got to admit. But I enjoyed my time here, I grew, i loved, cried, laughed, hmm i lived my life.. N i definitely made the right choice. (i think)

It wasnt my first choice or even in my list actually to pursue a degree in psychology. But sometimes, as you will soon learn, you do not have control in many aspects of life. It just goes in its own direction, and whether you like it or not, you are swept away by its strong currents.
What you can do is decide, if you want to allow yourself to drown, or probably swim along. Or you can probably get a float and enjoy the ride.

So well, my ride here is coming to an end. Come tomorrow's last examinations, and a thesis that is due next friday, it will all be over. And a new phase of life begins.

But before it does, surely we need to party, no? I really think i need to unwind. Plus with the upcoming wedding of my 1st sis, there's just so much to do:

a) paint her room
b)paint my room
c) prepare door gift (500 pax)
d) prepare table setting (center piece) for 50 tables min
e) dye/cut/chop/bald my hair/head
f) look good for the wedding..

haha.. but sadly i really don't think I will be able to "cuci-mata" or hmm check out good lookin guys at the wedding.. my sis n her hubby to be,.. i really doubt they would invited any cute ones.. hmmm..but nevertheless, i need to look good. its the first wedding of the family!!

though my future seems really really foggy right now, I am leaving it all to the one above.. If i do not get accepted to do masters anywhere for now, i shall travel a bit..:) Asia,, here I come..:)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}