vrarsh
I got it!! I am thrilled, excited, pleased, not that confused as to where my future leads..
I have gotten a place to do my Masters in Ukm. Nope not in Boring old Bangi but it's in KL, next to Kuala Lumpur Hospital, around Chowkit..(yep not a nice place too) but what the hell. I got it.!

Its all thanks to Him, the little man up there, and of course to my supervisor n close frens who kept me going and motivated me..(doesnt this already sounds lk an oscar speech? I wan to thank my mom, dad, my producers, and my team in.... who ...) haha.. enuf already..

Its pretty difficult to get through since out of 25+ who interviewed only 12 or something gets accepted. Thus it is quite a big deal. Best part is, after a year of studying here, I can opt to transfer credit to Aussie/Canada.. or anywhere else.. except UK... and that's wat is getting me all hyped up..

hmm.. yippie. haha.. new phase of life.. I wil be a post-grad student.. old..oh no.. coursemates wud be oldies.. haihss.. haha.. thus my need to find more new frens..
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}