vrarsh
argh..

Net at home is slow,
the pc is lagging
time crawls..
I cant upload my latest hair pics thanks to this. I don't know whats wrong with this stupid streamyx.

but anyway, (happy happy grins).. I am going to Langkawi next weekend. We are having a camp for the teens and its going to be such fun. I cant wait.

Which reminds me that i should probably start explaining bout my other life.. My super-hero, alter-ego life.. muahaha

nay.. nothing much la.. Am just very much involved with a Ngo, that helps to promote human values and instill good character in them. No, I ain't no perfect person. But i guess we all grow and learn in the same manner right. I cant tell them to do things I don't do or believe in. Or else all I will be is just a hypocrite.

Im pretty busy at home, doing nothing in particular. Breakfast, and clean out the house.. removing old cupboards.. n papers..

Its so easy to keep everything people give, especially for my dad.. He is totally A collector. Whatever we throw, he will be like " Why are throwing this away????? (NAG NAG NAG) and starts all over again with another item in the box.. Haihh

**tension-fying.. my msn keeps getting disconnected.. (curses streamyx..totally useless....pay dunno for wat.. this kinda service they providing..)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}