vrarsh
i have got to admit.. my life so far is just like living under a coconut shell. As it is said in the Malay proverb "Katak di bawah tempurung" which means frog under a coconut shell? :)

By all means let me explain. I just haven't traveled much. Haven't even been to Singapore! How wonderful is that? I have traveled (or basically traveled pass) most of the states in Malaysia but havent really stopped and ventured into these places. I haven't gone to all crooks and alleys of my own hometown which by the way is Penang + Kuantan + Ipoh..

penang = beautiful, not clean but it is unique thanks to the old remaining colonial buildings plus an overflux of new condos and sky scraping towers. walking around town, you will be able to see starbucks next to an old chinese coffee shop, with coffee served with canned milk and in old china..
i think it is one of the nicest states in Malaysia..

Kuantan- has beautiful beaches. dot.

ipoh- gotta say its pretty boring. far away from beaches or seas. no sea-breeze :( no nice hang out place except for boring old Jusco.. but most of my current frens r from Ipoh.. n for that it is in a small nook of my heart..:)
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}