vrarsh
ahh.. The New Year.. time for celebration.. Party..Fun.. lots of unfulfilled resolutions..n a whole new year to start over again..
2007.. was one hell of a year.. learned a lot..lost a lot too.. but do u ever realise that the time actually flies faster as you grow older? 2007 flew off like a blackbird..my life in uni as an undergraduate has been marked.. just a semester to go, and i will have in my hand my scroll..
am really keeping my fingers crossed to get accepted to do my postgrad in UK.. Cant wait to experience the whole new world n life out there. start afresh, you know.. let go of all the past negativeness and shitty memories.. my results wasn't too good tho, it dropped marginally quite a bit.. but as it goes, i do have a semester left to prove myself. Am only taking 2 subjects and I have my thesis to work on.. Do pray for me.. Pray that i'll get accepted into the Unis' i applied to asap.. I will be getting my confirmation right about april.. till then.. whoo hoo.. i shall just eat, drink , and be merry..

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}