vrarsh



been quite sum time since i actually wrote sumthing other than just copyin n pasting cute excerps.. niways.... been busy wid assignments(which i still havent't finished) and also busy lazying around.. iskk..malaysia-kl-UKM is very hazy.. makes my throat dry.. been a bit depressed lately.. not knowing da reason y.. life is goin on. birthday was ok..celebrated in Ipoh...wid family.. daddy wasnt around.. we share the same birthday.. 8th oct..
so they got me a cake n then smeared me.. hehe.. even my mom.. heck she started it..list of birthday presents-

dad n mom- rm100..( sad.. i wan more cash!)
sis1- rm200 voucher from clinique?? haha.. ok- dis is to go make myself up n take sum photo.. i tot can buy things.. but nvm nvm
sis2-lamp.. but said wanna get me beter things soon- may i ask for cash.. hehe
babysis-hair clip.. quite the nice..
dnesh-punjabi suit... a baby blue that is now too tight for me!!


yes .. daddy bought me a rice cooker.. hehe i sound so much like a daddy's girl.. rich pampered.. i wish da reality was as painted just as blue. but am not rich..not pampered.. am independent.. just cared n loved.. really getting homesick// wish my parents were in kl.. so i can c them whenever i wan.. but unfortunately,,,they r in Ipoh. n daddy.. works in the oilrigs far away...

yeahh.. diwali cumin.. got 2 punjabi suits.. a white n another red .. broke man..

0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}