vrarsh

life is indeed so so crazy!! it s weird how this little horoscope thing just explains everything im goin tru

"The Bottom Line
Your agendas do not matter right now. Sometimes, yielding power can be empowering.
In Detail

It will be extremely easy to feel in sync with everyone today -- you're in a solid phase of life, and each day you get more comfortable with who you are. To build on this momentum, simply keep floating. Don't try to push things a certain way ... your agendas don't matter right now. It's much better for you to let other people dictate the plans while you accept the path that's given to you. Sometimes yielding power itself can be empowering."

dis pass one month has been so taxing on me.. i just at times loose touch with reality... its like wen u do all u can , ppl keep thinkin dat aint enuf,,, n wen u didnt do anything,, ppl assume n blame u for it.. haihs.. confusing.. drifting..

i wanna fly off.. n hey i myt do dat. met an old fren who is a pilot now,, n he said he wud bring us flying.. wow. cool eh.. must convince him to bring me go sky-diving..

i am a adrenaline-junky.. but da oni adre-rushin i did was a bit of rock climbing. haha..around3/5 to the top i bucked.. n got a bit frightened of fallin off.. so i came down.. wata waste.. but i shall keep trying

perhentian has been postponed.. but we'r goin to pangkor instead for now.. must go sumwhere.. i need a break man.. i m so sick of travellin to n fro..

but as the message from Swami said, " i just wan u to struggle a bit, its never easy.. but i wan to see u tryin to stand up and walk.. just for a lil while, n when i know u really wan it, i would just carry u tru the rest of ur journey"

well,, lord, u do see me struglling.. hurry up.. im waiting here...

give me the strength to stand again
give me the courage to go on another step
show me light to illuminate my path
show me ur love to keep me moving
push me wen i seem stagnant
pull me tru wen i down n low
allow me to cum to be with you
allow me to bask in your grace
bless me to indulge in ur presence
bless me Lord, so i may merge with u..



0 Responses

Post a Comment

your two cents worth??

}